Pause..!

"Pauses are the most important part of a speech" (- Unknown ...to me at least)

Someone rightly pointed the importance of pauses in this quote, someone did the same for music in a similar quote. I would like to extend it a bit further and generalize it to life.

Pauses in speech are for focusing, emphasizing, regrouping your thoughts, assessing how well you have done so far, getting feedback from your audience and changing direction if required. The same holds true for our lives I believe. An uninterrupted continuous journey may soon become meaningless when not pondered over. On top of it, if it is fast, you have the disadvantage of missing the journey itself for the sake of milestones.

Keeping this in mind, I am taking a brief pause at the moment in my own life. More on this later...

Comments (0)