Third time unlucky with Airtel

Despite hearing so many stories about Airtel being good at customer service and more such, I may be a part of a few unlucky who always received the short end of the stick. The first two times it was with the Internet and now it is with their dish TV. For Internet, the first time they took my money and never got back to me. It took me a few phone hours and countless recitals of the details of my request to convince them that I indeed made the payment and never got any response back. I did get my cheque back but after a couple of months. The second time they took 15 days to respond on the feasibility of the connection and by that time I had already taken the lesser of the two evils - Reliance.

Now it is the DTH connection, and it is turning out to be an endless wait yet again. I am searching for the call center number for ICICI to block my payment and cancel my connection. I hope that doesn't turn out be another painful series of music tones I hear while I get my call transferred to the 'relevant' department (which I am sure doesn't exist).

I hope everyone else has a better luck with them.Let me get back to dialing 1800...

Comments (2)

Hi,

You can write to us with your contact details at care@icicibank.com in case you have any query and we will get in touch with you in order to assist you. Refer "1117953" in the subject line.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

DTH: Tata-Sky is the best.... "Isko Laga Dala To Life Jhinga Lala" ;-)