Re: URL the SEO way

The original post talks about optimizing your urls for search engines.

http://www.amitsrivastava.net/2007-11-11-url-the-seo-way/

As soon as the web started, so started the efforts of indexing it. The search engines worked on figuring out the best way to get relevant sites. With time the searches got more and more powerful. Circa 2007, searching is the most common way of browsing internet (I read it somewhere and it suits my common sense). With this new found power, the tables are turned and websites need to make sure that they are search friendly to make their presence felt.

Comments (1)

A nice way to extend a post by putting a 'Re:'. This is cool and I am gonna do the same when I want to add something to someone's post.

And yes, except for www.google.com(which is also my default browser address) I can count the no. of addresses I type in the browser address bar.